|
Recently I gained a new sister and friend! May 1st to be exact. It's been a thrill getting to know her over the past year. And I've had a blast celebrating her with the shower, the bachelorette party and now finally the wedding! We are so excited that she is part of our family. Here's a little look at the past couple of months...
Shower
I think we surprised her pretty well.
(a centerpiece that my awesome mom helped me create.)
She loooves pink, and she looooves country music.
Here she is pictured with the Landis women (above) and with a couple of her bridesmaids (below)
Bachelorette Party
She and the bridesmaids spent a nice evening out to dinner at Sakura, a sushi restaurant followed by a night spent at the new Marriott Hotel in Lancaster City.
I'm sure she'd hate me for this but it's too cute to pass up.
Rehearsal Dinner
Wedding Day!
Pre glam look :)
The newlyweds!
It was a great day!
I love when you share wedding pictures, and this wedding is so beautiful! You look amazing!!! I enjoyed seeing every picture and every caption. I smiled to think that the Rehearsal dinner of this wedding was the exact place that we had our Rehearsal dinner in April 1975...35 years before this one. Doesn't that sound crazy to you? What a good looking bride and groom! Actually every photo was filled with some good looking and happy looking people. I sure did enjoy this visit.