|
Her birthday is technically in three days but why not celebrate early?
From the start she was always one that marched to the beat of a different drum.
She is true to herself and that's what we love about her! She is so many things and more, she's my sista!

She has a great smile!
(hanging out in her flip flops before my wedding)

She has a great sense of humor, always makes us laugh!
(Although Jen didn't find so much humor at that particular moment, to this day we all laugh at this photo)

She's a fun loving aunt, not to mention a great chair rest!

She's a great cook!

She has a great sense of style!

She's a goof!

She has the witty sense of humor of Tina Fey and the exotic Italian beauty of penelope cruz. A rare combination.
(Even though she would not agree to this, it's true!)

She is a great listener!

A talented photographer!

A great sister and and one of my closest friends!
(One of the most caring people I know. She has a compassionate heart when it comes to helping others.)

She has an eclectic style that's all her own!
Her love for different music genres as well as classic childhood shows makes her
an old soul.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! LOVE YOU!

Sounds like a great sister and it is special that you know her so well and that you appreciate her for who she is. I'm sure she will be blessed to read this!
Aw Chan, I'm verclempt! I feel the love. Thank you! I look forward to chowing down with everyone Saturday night. Love you :)
You are a girl after my own heart!Thanks for the comment and have a great weekend!
What a special sister you have, and what a beautiful tribute you made to her. She has to feel so blessed to have a birthday wish like this one. Happy Birthday to your wonderful older sister!
What a great way to capture a special day for Jules....she is a JEWEL to us, and brings so much to our family! Happy Day Julie, see you soon!
I couldn't of said it better myself. We love you Julie! - Jen