More Wedding Moments Captured....


The Newlyweds


I didn't get too many shots at the wedding. I know there are people I'm missing that should be in this collection, but there's only so many you can take when you're apart of a busy day.



Dustin and I had the privilege of being in the wedding together. :) As much as I enjoyed my day walking down the isle, I'm so glad my only job at this wedding was to stand there and smile.


Bridesmaids and mother-in-law


Groomsmen



Three beautiful nieces with their new Aunt


The bride and her sisters


Father and Mother of the Groom

Bridal Party



cousins

Had to stick my dad and mom in this collection!

My sweet nephew and his charming little suit


The Cake


My other nephew Dylan showing me some dance moves. :)


Cutting the cake. That look does not seem promising...


4 Responses
  1. Miss Debbie Says:

    Beautiful wedding and sweet words about your "new sister'! Since we have a wedding coming up, I was especially interested in looking at the cake and bouquets and dress. Thanks for visiting me....drop by again!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    how exciting! everything looks beautiful! i wish i could plan a wedding:-) i need more sisters.


  3. Dale Says:

    Beautiful day, beautiful wedding, beauty of friends and family encircling this new husband and wife! "We love because He first loved us." Thanks for the photo moments.


  4. Miss Debbie Says:

    Hi! Thank you for the sweet comment! I've asked around about flowers for shady areas.Begonias and hydrangeas do well in partial shade. I looked on line and they mention some plants I've never heard of, so I can't really recommend them. Impatiens is the only thing I am sure of!