Mother-In-Law

No, this isn't a post where I'm going to bash my mother in law - quite the opposite really. While my husband had his mens group last night, I spent a nice warm summer evening with my mother in law. It's hard to really chat when we have family get togethers so we decided to have a girls night and connect one on one. We went to Target to get a wedding gift only to find every gift we picked out was either not available in the store or out of stock. We sure know how to pick 'em. After we finally found a gift we drove to a near by park and walked a trail along a river admiring the scenery. To top it off we went to Friendly's for some oh so yummy ice cream! Needless to say we enjoyed our night. I am soo blessed to have a mother-in-law like Kathy with such a big heart for the Lord...and me!


1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yes you are blessed...she is the best!