Grace Hanna Phipps

A healthy baby girl! Our little niece if finally here! Born at 10:21pm on May 28th 2008. Weighing 7lbs 13 oz and is 19 inches long. My whole family was on the edge of our seats all day long waiting for the good news! Needless to say I bit all my nails off...well the ones that I actually had. James updated their blog site every couple hours so we could get the play by play of what was happening. They both did a great job! Check out that head of hair!






















3 Responses
  1. We're jealous cuz you got to see Grace already. We can't wait...! Your pictures are great! Now its your turn?!?!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Awwww.. too sweet! I hope whenever it is my turn that they will come out with a head of hair!! Always makes them sooo much cuter!! Congrats!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Janelle, Thanks for all the great pictures....lets us see what is going on. The baby is just beautiful. I will get up there to see everyone in a few days...when things are settled and Jen feels better...very excited to get to see and know little Grace.

    Love to you, Grandma