O.C. Air Show!!


Dustin finally got to use his birthday present!
We spent an awesome two days at Ocean City, Maryland hanging out on the beach, enjoying the weather and watching a sweet airshow. Ocean City, was holding it's first Air Show full of flyovers and aerobatic performances right on the beach front. Check it out!


(my beach towel - thanks aunt lisa)




(The Golden Knights - U.S. Parachute Team)



(Dustin lovin' the view)

(The Yak Attack)


(The Firebirds)




Crazy!



(Shots of the F-15)
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I like your swimsuit! Even though it was only the top portion....and I wish I had a book coming out! Although people would need to read it... yikes!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    loved our chat as well... hope your hubby wasn't worried about ya!! Sorry I kept ya out late!!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Intersting towel. But why is the face all the way at the top and the butt all the way at the bottom? I can't imagine the person whose face and butt would actually fit into the designated areas unless they were an M&M.