Take Your Wife to Work Day!

For a while I've been waiting for a day when it would
work for the both of us so that I could come to work with 
Dustin to see him in action! I've seen him work on a smaller
 kitchen before but his usual jobs are in houses like this....

yes...this is my future house
I joke about it by ya know, I wouldn't know what to do with
all that space....probably spend all my time cleaning it. Boo.

Dustin is a really hard worker and I know it takes a lot of 
labor and skill to do what he does by himself... 
but getting to watch him on such a big kitchen gave me 
an even better appreciation of what he does everyday.

...aaand there's me acting like I'm being helpful





all in a hard days work, good job babe!
2 Responses
  1. Julie Says:

    wow. now that's a house. Dustin, you installed that all by yourself? mad skillz yo!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Wow-very impressive, Dustin. Your handiwork was admired once again at the Phipps Homestead yesterday by my folks and sister. You are leaving your talented mark on many homes! What a gift! And your helper, well, what can we say?!