|
This weekend we celebrate 2 years of marital bliss!! Ok, so we're not that experienced when it comes to marriage.. but I don't believe you have to be, to experience the Lord's work. He has brought us far in the past two years and just as we continue to fix our house together, He will most certainly do the same to us. Repairing our hearts so they are transformed into the couple he desires us to be. In the past two years I've learned that marriage involves submission, humility, respect, love and a sense of humor. As much as those words have been ingrained in my head from the start, I'm reminded of how often I fail to carry those actions out. However, I am hopeful because I serve a God of grace. Pray that we will continue to be intentional about our vows to each other and to God. I'm brought back to the picture of Christ’s relationship with the Church, a glimpse of the joy and unity that will one day be made perfect at the coming of His Kingdom. Can I get an Amen?
August 17th, 2007 ~ what a fun day!




Happy Anniversary Babe! :)
Amen!!!
Beautifully written...the prayer of all of us marrieds...God is so patient with us. Love the new look to your blog. Yes, August 17 was a very good day!
Happy Anniversary to two very dear people!! I hold precious memories in my heart of one very special summer evening two years ago tonight. A beautiful wedding! You represent a Christian marriage beautifully !
Hello, Gorgeouses...Happy Anniversary!
You guys need to come over for dinner sometime. Nick too. He's got a growing Blueray collection that I think we should probably take advantage of.