Landis Gathering

Last Friday Dustin and I had the pleasure of having the Landis side of the family over
for a birthday celebration! It was another way of saying 'thank you' for all their support and encouragement they've shown with our house. I'm very thankful to be apart of another great family. When I married Dustin, I not only gained a husband but another mom, another dad, two more sisters, three more brothers, 3 nieces and 3 nephews! And each one has been such a blessing to me.


My adorable nieces and nephews, minus one.

Happy Birthday!

mingling..

As I prepared the food for the night, Mom Landis (the Pro) was right there beside
me helping me and reminding me of the little details I had forgotten. She's done this one too many times. :)


Kyle & Kyla
Right before I took the picture I told them I wanted to see their teeth...never a dull moment. :)


Mom Landis & Chris in deep conversation?


 Karen and her son. 
I have much respect for Karen. She takes care of her husband and her two rambunctious boys and still has a great sense of style. She's a great friend. :) 


Mom Landis, Selah and the newest edition to the family, Leah! (son to be sister-in-law)


Cheryl, my other beautiful sister and her... special daughter. :)
Wonderful friend and mentor to me. She has 3 girls and a boy all under the age of 7.
She is a great example of strength.

Davy and baby brother dustin - nothing but trouble.

The Men

The Women

2 Responses
  1. They are so fortunate to have you! I admire you that in the midst of all your hours of work in remodeling your home, you take time to have others in. What a dear person you are!!


  2. Dale Says:

    What a wonderful gathering of family...and I know they are so fortunate to have you in their midst as well! Your house is also a welcoming home because of the generous hearts of you and Dustin!