Trip to Newport, PA

 A couple of days ago, my mom, my oldest sister and my niece had the pleasure of taking a small road trip to Newport, PA. (My other sister was not able to be there that day and was very much missed!) I had stumbled upon this little town with a friend a year ago and had discovered a great antique store along with a cute cafe right next to it. If you're into finding unique antiques for great prices then this is a place to visit. This has been our second trip. Mostly likely this will become a yearly event. :)

 
The town of Newport

Cafe Expresso Yourself, where I had the best waldorf sandwich...








Off to Carpetbagger Collectibles to find some treasures...


I had success finding this beautiful cedar chest that my mom
graciously helped pay for as an anniversary gift. 
I'm excited to find the perfect spot for it when my house is finished.



Time to go home...

3 Responses
  1. Julie Says:

    dude i want that cedar chest.

    glad everyone had fun.


  2. Jen Says:

    It was such a fun time!! Thanks for capturing the day on camera. LOVE that chest you bought - it will look quite striking in your family room. And yes, I agree the Waldorf was one of the best sandwiches ever!!


  3. Dale Says:

    I love your pictures of our day together...girl time is so much fun! Gracie loved the fake grapes, and Julie, we missed you.