We Love You Dad!



Julie and I making 7 layer salad for the first time.
 Just for dad.


Dinning room fashioned in baseball decor!
Just for dad.


Little Gracie came to visit. 
Just for dad/grandpa.


Dustin and I giving a smile.
Just for dad.


Mom working hard making a great meal.
Just for dad.


The Son-in-laws ready to eat.


Dad making Gracie laugh as usual.

Lily our cat taking a nap.
Just for dad?


Another great dad!
James & Gracie


Bed head! :)



Dad with his girls... minus his favorite (mom taking pic)


Dad with the fab 4!

A great father, teacher, friend....and goofball. :)

4 Responses
  1. Julie Says:

    great post...just for Dad.


  2. Dale Says:

    You all are the BEST! I love this post!! Just for DAD!


  3. You are a gifted post writer! The "just for dad"...was a great idea. The words and the pictures went perfectly together, all for one very special guy!!


  4. Jen Says:

    Great post & pictures Janelle - it was a fun day!