|
Well folks, I am pleased to announce that our
master bath is finished.... for now. Eventually we want to redo our master bath
completely but that will have to be later down the road.
So the next best thing? A makeover!
Big thanks to my Mother and my Aunt Lisa who were the first to clean this bathroom before
we moved in. It wasn't a pretty job. To my sisters for helping me paint and assisting me in
picking out the finishing touches. And Mom Landis for putting my last coat of paint on
the vanity while I was at work! You all are fabulous!
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
(photograph on wall courtesy of Alyssa Breneman!)
BEFORE
AFTER
Janelle!!!! It looks absolutley beautiful!!! It's so peaceful and tranquil - I just love it. Painting the vanity white made a big difference. You have such an eye for color and decor - great job!
The bathroom is so "restful" and serene compared to that nightmare of swirls...you guys are super at renovations! A true team effort, and you led the team well!
love it! can't wait to use it :D