My Father is the Gardener


"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, 
while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful."

This is a verse that is well known to me as we've been working in and outside the house.
I'm amazed at the progress we've made in our yard. It still needs some care in certain areas
but my main focus was to get things weeded, trimmed and planted. It was accomplished! I could not have done this 
without the help of my mom and mother -in-law. They are responsible for the creativity and the beauty 
that lay around my house and I am sooo grateful!

Here is a look at some of the transformations...

BEFORE

AFTER


EARLY SPRING




A beautiful stone that my grandma gave me
just for my garden.

Early Spring

MIDDLE OF SPRING

LATE SPRING

EARLY SUMMER





BEFORE

When we first got to the house, the north side
didn't have much growth. 
Then it turned into a jungle of weeds as Spring came.


AFTER
It's hard to appreciate this now but this used
to be a HUGE jungle of weeds. 




As you can see behind us, the side of the house had nothing.

Now, it has life!



Front Stoop 



THANK YOU MOM VITTO & MOM LANDIS!








3 Responses
  1. Julie Says:

    amazing! it's like stepping into the Land of OZ. so much green. nice work mothers.


  2. I am sooooooooo impressed!! What a major, beautiful transformation!! You both and your families continue to amaze me. These pictures clearly show that you two can work wonders.


  3. Dale Says:

    I see some beautiful additions to the sides of the house...Kathy is such a good gardener! And beautifully arranged. This is my Father's World...isn't it wonderful what He has created for us to enjoy?!