|
It is so much fun for me to be an Aunt. I love walking into a room and hearing the sound of little feet running to me for a big bear hug. Or the smirk I get from a nephew when I ask him for a hug, but he's not sure whether he wants to hug a girl or not. But then shyly comes to me anyway. Or just simply sitting and watching a little blue eyed charmer smile with such excitement...followed by sporadic leg movement. It's just too cute! I might just become one of those aunts that starts grabbing hold of little kids cheeks and smothers them with kisses....hopefully without the mustache.
Love you Aunt Mary Davis! ;)
Love you Aunt Mary Davis! ;)
She calls me Aunt "Nooel" which translates to
Aunt Nell...it sounds like she's saying
Aunt No. :/ I guess I have to understand that Janelle is still a little
hard for her to pronounce. She says Uncle Dustin perfectly.
Gracie poo just waking up!
Aunt Nooel, you are a good auntie to your nieces and nephews!! They love you! Mmmmm, cookies...I love the new look of your blog!
mummy