It's been a while since I've blogged, but I've been pretty busy making the most of my summer. For the first time in a long time it feels like summer has taken it's good old time. No fly bys....at least for us. Now that summer is coming to an end and Dustin and I have come to a close on our 1 year, I'm so thankful for all the good memories we've been able to make this summer. I've enjoyed it all.... friends, family & new members, God and of course my husband.

Kyla's 7th Birthday!

It's a Boy!
Micah Daniel is born August 26th 2008!










Good times with good Friends!!




Our Annual Phillies Game! 



A nice visit from Grandma and Aunt Mary!



Julie's House Warming Party!



A wonderful trip to Fort Lauderdale!
Thank you Dad and Mom!!










5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    awesome pics. i love the snake one. was that real?

    i'm sooooo ready for the beach. see you there!

    oh - the padding in my new tankini top fell out in the washer last night. is that normal?


  2. Julie Says:

    woops...that last post was mine.


  3. Landis Says:

    haha. yes that's normal....i think....well I know mine has done that but my bathing suits has little slits in the boob region where it comes out in the wash sometimes.. I don't know why they have them there in the first place.

    p.s. yes the snake one real...shiver


  4. Jen Says:

    Thanks for the summer recap! Those Florida pics are so great. You and Dustin are such a cute couple!


  5. Julie Says:

    time for an update yo!