|
It's that time again. I can't believe it's pretty much been a year since I said "I do."
I was so excited that it was the 1st day of August that I decided to give Dustin a little outdoor dinner surprise... just because. :)
That bread is huge.... I didn't have rolls.
As you can see, he enjoyed the surprise!
Dustin's thoughts: Stop taking my picture so I can eat
classy
my reward in the end... well worth it.
You guys are so fun to watch....and I'm MOST impressed to see Green Beans on your plates! It's the little surprises in life that are sweetest...Happy Anniversary Month...I think you have been celebrating your togetherness every month, haven't you! love, mama
i like your bean eating skills.
I like beans...
i like the tin man...
You are so romantic...how cute are you two! Happy Anniversary (in a few days..)
Congrats, you guys!!!!!