Psalm 139

I was reading psalm 139 the other day. It's a powerful passage. It always reminds me that God knows everything about me. When I'm standing at a place where I don't really know what's going to happen in my life, it's so comforting to know that all of my days and all of my moments are laid out before God from the beginning. It helps me to focus on the bigger picture... and that God is the one who searches my heart. Be encouraged today by Psalm 139!


2 Responses
  1. Dale Says:

    Love this psalm and the comfort it brings...not one detail is overlooked, because He is in ALL the details! Thank you for this wonderful reminder of our heavenly Father's great love and care for us. For me!


  2. The greatest gift we could get this Christmas, is to reminded of Psalms 139 and the faith to believe it is true. Thank you for this special reminder. I found out when studying God's knowledge of me, that He even knows how many tears I cry. So wonderful!