Christmas 2011

We enjoyed another nice Christmas with both of our families. After every gathering we realize how blessed we are to have two great families. We celebrated a week early with the Landis side and had a delicious lunch followed by good conversation and gift giving. Sadly I don't have any pictures of that day. Christmas Eve we went to see our church's live nativity with my parents, sister and brother & law and their two girls. We have a farm across the street from our church where they set up the scenes to reenact the stories following up to Christ's birth. It always feels so real and rustic to me. The girls loooved it! Especially Grace. She thought the Inn keeper was so funny. And she really like the calf at the manger scene. The Vitto Christmas followed the next day, with my grandma & aunt and uncle visiting. There was more gift giving, many games played and plenty of food devoured.


Portraying the role of snow white well.
Miss Gracy hamming it up!




Our cute little elf


Me & Grandma time.
Crocheting with the master.



Not bad huh? My intentions were good, but the final product was bad.
This was before I made it lop-sided...



Spending time with her Uncle Dustin


Happy New Year!
4 Responses
  1. Those two little girls must be thrilled to have aunts like you and your sister. I love having you share family pictures, because I love your family.

    Happy New Year to you my friend!


  2. Miss Debbie Says:

    Happy New Year to you, too! Looks like a special time with family.


  3. Jeane` Says:

    What fun! Did you gals get new wooly winter slippers, by any chance? Couldn't help but notice you and Jen sporting matching pairs...couldn't quite see Julie's feet in the picture, but do I detect a new beau for her?

    ;)
    Love to you!
    (and I was VERY impressed with the crocheted piece, crooked or otherwise).


  4. Jeane` Says:

    I love your family so much.

    In fact, if I had to adopt another family to be part of aside from my own, it would be yours.