|
Here are just a couple of photos on my recent trip to Virginia.
My sister and I went down to meet our parents in celebration of my dad's birthday.
It was a nice couple of days off.
My job: helping to take care of the kiddos so that my sister could keep
her sanity on our 5 hour drive. :)
My sister and I went down to meet our parents in celebration of my dad's birthday.
It was a nice couple of days off.
My job: helping to take care of the kiddos so that my sister could keep
her sanity on our 5 hour drive. :)
On our way with our trusty driver
The finest of Williamsburg.
Little Naked Taylor coming to wake me up :)
Having a conversation with Grace,
while making pancakes.
while making pancakes.
No long hairs were found in the pancakes that we know of...
I really enjoyed seeing these pictures today and knowing what a special guy you all celebrated. Your family is wonderful, and it looks like you had so much fun!
I really enjoyed seeing these too....thank you for coming and making your papa so happy, and your momma too. We love you....
I love the young Martha Stewart video on making pancakes!