|
Isn't she pretty? Well, a little rough around the edges but with some TLC, this little treasure should be a great edition to the mud room. Some people may think this is ugly or that I'm crazy for buying this but I see it's potential. Trust me! The sink is dated back to 1940 and the wood base is made from old school desks. I thought about staining the wood but now I'm thinking I'll just clean it up and maybe put a little sink skirt around it. I don't need more work. ;)
Janelle, she is a beauty! What a great find! If you want to sand and stain, I'd be happy to help.
I love it and a skirt would be great!We did the Truth project and it is really good....lots of info. It is fast paced and nearly impossible to take notes, I recommend going on line and printing out the lesson before viewing the video... it will help you to have something to follow while watching the video and it will help you remember what was covered afterward. Like I said, lots of info!!
love the sink! and the photo of the sink :)