Happy Birthday Sweet Niece!

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Pea!
Uncle Dustin and Aunt Janelle love you!



(this was the best photo I could get with a hyper 2 year old on her birthday) 


So excited for the monkey to pop!
Gracie with two of her favorites, Aunt "Ju-e" & Uncle "Dusin"



(most of these photos courtesy of Julie Vitto)
2 Responses
  1. You do have a "wonderful life". So many people to love and who love you. A precious little girl who was shown such a special birthday celebration. She is adorable! So thankful that you shared the pictures. Julie's photography is so commendable. Happy Birthday to your sweet neice!


  2. Miss Debbie Says:

    What a sweet girl! I love 2 year olds! My hubby has always said that age two is the best. Looks like she had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for your encouragement.... I did NOT eat a donut! ha! ha!