A wonderful, heartfelt tribute to your special dad and father-in-law. I remember your dad from those early pictures, and just thanked God that He gave you a dad like him, and gave us a friend like him. Two fortunate men to have a daughter like you.
"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."
-Beth Moore
By Wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge it's room are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
A wonderful, heartfelt tribute to your special dad and father-in-law. I remember your dad from those early pictures, and just thanked God that He gave you a dad like him, and gave us a friend like him. Two fortunate men to have a daughter like you.
You were a beautiful bride. Your dress was lovely and your bouquet...gorgeous! Sweet thoughts about your dad.
What a lovely tribute to two VERY special dads, that we are so thankful for, Janelle.
Janelle, that was so neat. We are so blessed to have such wonderful Dad.
Wow, I think I am the one that is truly blessed by the Lord...