|
It's been interesting to see what has popped up around
our house as Spring has slowly sprung. I have 3 flowers in the front
that have shown their faces. I was so excited that I had to take a picture.
However, as you can see I have a lot of green and very few yellow...
I have much to learn.
INSIDE THE HOUSE
The last post had the beginning stages of drywall throughout the two
rooms we are working on. Now I can say that both rooms are completely covered
with drywall. Closets and all! All that's left is a couple odds and ends to patch.
Our next step is finishing the drywall with tape and mud. Easier said than done.
A smile from the happy worker
mudding over the screws throughout the rooms
Not something you normally smile about but I'm
excited to be at this step.
A Tour of Drywall, Room #1
~Enter~
Angle 1 of ceiling...
with electric working in this room
Angle 2 of ceiling...
(the gray swirly walls that you see are parts of the room
that didn't need to be refinished. But desperately
needs a new coat of paint )
Wall and closet
A Tour of Drywall, Room # 2
(Master Bedroom)
Wow...you guys are really working hard and making more progress. Very exciting. Each part has its own reward...looking forward to seeing you both this weekend!
Happy Easter! Mom
keep on truckin.
Looks great! Drywall and spackle are a beautiful thing. Primer is even better... :-) Jen