I think I used too much dough....


Never be too confident when baking...
even if it is a simple recipe.
Surprisingly they turned out great once I fixed it.

These are cinnamon rolls by the way...

9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    My favorite part is the Saran Wrap desperately trying to contain the beast, but ultimately failing.

    And you're right Janelle...despite the appearance here they WERE really good!


  2. Landis Says:

    hahaha! The pan is probably like, "where am i?!"
    Thanks Eddie, you're too kind!


  3. Julie Says:

    AHAHAHA!!! that's hilarious!


  4. Dale Says:

    Makes a mother proud!! You're baking rolls!! I bet they were yummy.


  5. Jen Says:

    It's alive!!! Wow - Martha Stewart could definately learn a thing or two from you...
    That is too funny!


  6. SeaWorthy Says:

    Some kinda bakin going on over here, girl!

    That paint at my Coastal Nest cottage is RESTFUL (I only use flat) by good ol homedepot:)

    Have at it!
    Lisa
    out at the beach~


  7. Janelle, You made me smile when I read your blog this morning. No, you made me laugh. I am so proud of you that you even attempted to make those rolls. Living and learning...it is what life is all about. I love the progress you are both making on your home. Talk about proud...I am downright amazed that you both can make beauty out of ashes. I love following your progress. Thank you for continuing to take pictures for us.


  8. Janelle, If you are using a 9 x 13 inch pan for these rolls, I have learned through trial and error, to do 6 rolls down and 6 rolls across. That way they do not over power your pan. Did you spray the saran wrap? I hope you try it again, because they are fun to make. You sure did make me laugh, because that same thing happened to me the first time.


  9. that just cracks me up! haha!!! looks like you could win 1st prize at the fair for the largest cinnamon roles!! :)