DRYWALL!!!! ...and cake!

Celebrating 25 years of Dustin! 
Pictured here: Him and his chocolate eclair cake, 
a childhood favorite. I didn't have 25 candles...

~

I continue to be amazed by the progress Dustin is making.
He continues to work on our future bedroom and the room next to it... pretty much at the same time. So that leaves us with one other room to sleep in. We have the pleasure of sleeping in a room with walls and ceiling completely covered in a sponged paint style of camouflage colors. To top it off, we sleep directly under a fan that has motocross and Harley Davidson stickers all over it. Needless to say we're sleeping in what used to be a little boys room. Not really what I envisioned for us the first couple of months.
But as progress moves on, I'm getting more and more excited for that sweet day when I can wake up and not feel like I'm in a jungle
However, I still need to stop and come 
down from my cloud for there is still much to be done. 


heavy, heavy, heavy drywall



Nailing heavy heavy drywall to the ceiling



Goodbye insulation!

Hellooo drywall!

That's right people, I'm of some value.


To be continued....


Onto drywall for our closets.

Drywall in the "His & Her" closets!

in awe!

Can you tell I'm lovin' it?!

4 Responses

  1. Jen Says:

    I am sooo impressed with you and Dustin!! Thank you for the walk through today - your home is going to be beautiful!!! Love those closets...


  2. Dale Says:

    You are both awesome and of great great value in our eyes!! Looks like things are moving along. Chocolate eclair cake? We'll have to find out about this!


  3. Jen Kershner Says:

    Sorry it took me so long to respong to your comment on my blog. I wanted to let you know that the name of the color is actually in the post. Good luck with your search!