|
Every month, our sunday school class takes turns hosting a dinner at each others home. This past month was our turn to host, which worked out great since construction at our home has come to a close for now. I enjoy hosting and giving people a good time, and for the longest time I wasn't able to do that without telling people to "watch out for that hole!" or "you may want to keep your shoes on!"
Anyway, we were blessed to be able to have all but one couple from our class come. A very rare thing in the middle of July! Our class started with an idea, four couples, and a prayer. And it continues to grow with people and a love for each other. I am so grateful for all of them.
I see a lot of happy faces...you must have had a great time!
You make your friends feel right at home, and are giving of yourselves...the key to genuine hospitality! Looks like fun!!
Do I recognize those chairs??? nice!!!