Congratulations Dayne & Lisa!


Congratulations Dayne & Lisa!
What a beautiful wedding we attended last Friday for our cousin and his new bride. It was HOT! But that didn't seem to get in the way of the beautiful, heartfelt ceremony we watched. We are very excited to have Lisa join our family. She is a sweet, fun loving girl that loves her God. The first time I met her, happen to be at another family wedding and we hit it off from the start. I felt so comfortable with her, that I remember being waaay too forward and asking her about marrying Dayne. What was I thinking? I just met the girl! But she didn't skip a beat over her response. "I hope so!" Since then, we've had some very fun double dates. You can expect to walk away with your cheeks hurting so much from laughing, after a night out with them. They compliment each other well, and we are excited to see what God has in store for their lives.


Congrats guys!

~

2 Responses

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks so much for writing this blog, Janelle!! I wanted to comment the first time I read it and I guess forgot to do it! Your entry was so sweet :) I'm so happy to be in the family! And I'm SO happy that you were able to be at our wedding and help us with greeting AND that you enjoyed it (despite the heat)!! <3