|
It's amazing how quickly chaos can happen when a kitchen is out of use.
Home life is crazy right now but I am thankful for the major progress that Dustin is making. He is working hard as usual for me, so that it's back to the state of peace and order it once was. So my job is to be content and go with the flow. The last thing I want to be is another weight on his shoulders. And even though chaos is all around me, I feel very at ease...at least for the past couple weeks. I dunno, maybe I'm due for a freak out moment soon. But anyway, all credit goes to the Lord for helping me to have a peaceful heart right now. And isn't that what's more important? Having a clean heart rather than a perfectly clean home? 'Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10'
Home life is crazy right now but I am thankful for the major progress that Dustin is making. He is working hard as usual for me, so that it's back to the state of peace and order it once was. So my job is to be content and go with the flow. The last thing I want to be is another weight on his shoulders. And even though chaos is all around me, I feel very at ease...at least for the past couple weeks. I dunno, maybe I'm due for a freak out moment soon. But anyway, all credit goes to the Lord for helping me to have a peaceful heart right now. And isn't that what's more important? Having a clean heart rather than a perfectly clean home? 'Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10'
Anyway, I thought I'd give you a little tour of our downstairs right now.
Maybe help you ladies out there feel better about your own homes!
Here is me trying to get dinner ready in my living room.
(Leftovers and I are best friends right now.)
My table has now become my food pantry.
We have no kitchen sink or counter top right now, so our laundry room is now
our multipurpose room. Thankfully we have a sink in our wash room... however, you can see space is very limited.
Here is our microwave making friends with our washer and dryer.
Oh Janelle, yes, it is darkest before the dawn (what I always say when I'm cleaning up my bedroom). I feel so bad for you! But just try to think of it as camping...okay that probably won't make you feel better. I know the kitchen will be stunning as the rest of your house is - just keep your eye on the prize and know that only God can supply us with true peace - not our homes! Hang in there. Love you, Jen