|
There is nothing better than going out with your girlfriends, laughing it up, while sharing the prettiest and most delicious cheesecake dessert. ...That thing was gone in a minute flat.
I recently celebrated the birthday of a very close friend of mine. Her sensitive spirit, her love for the simple things, cheesy Hallmark movies and that charismatic laugh of hers certainly makes her one of a kind. Her deep love for her God, despite hard circumstance in her life has inspired me tremendously. We live in a world where friendship and commitment no longer mean much. I am often reminded of my two rare blessings, one of them being her. Friendships that I know will last forever. So as I celebrate her life, I celebrate the blessing of good FAITHFUL friends! Happy Birthday Lys!
"A rope made from three strands of cord is hard to break." Ecc. 4:12
What a beautiful tribute to your dear friend...you are blessed indeed, as they are with your friendship.
Once again I was inspired by my visit here. What a sweet tribute to your friend and the true meaning of friendship. We sure do need each other in daily life.