|
Before
After
The Vanity: Before
Money Saver: Paint Your Existing Vanity
Vanities aren't cheap. Especially when you can only find vanities half the size of what we already had for close to $800 bucks??? No thank you. So we decided to update a cheaper way and paint the original vanity as well as change the hardware, sink and counters. It's amazing what paint can do. We saved a ton.
After
The Throne: Before
I can't tell you how excited I am to have a new, CLEAN toilet without a crusty, matted carpet seated below. I no longer fear this area.
After
After
Once again, with all the hours of sweat and dedication to every detail, Dustin has made another room come to life with his hard work and love for this house... and his girl. :)
What a beautiful tribute to your hard-working husband. You two make a great team! So good to be with you again....
beautiful!
Beautiful job! I know you are thrilled. I still smile every time I walk into our remodeled hall bath that we finished in Feb.!! How was Haiti? Missed you while you were gone.
I am so thankful that God brought you safely home from Haiti. I am sure the whole experience was life changing. Speaking of change...your husband and you continually amaze me with your talent and skills. The bathroom is so very impressive. Love before and after pictures.
Gorgeous!!! Your husband is certainly a handy one - he does beautiful work! Your home is becoming more and more beautiful as you move from room to room. Can't wait to see what's next sis!