I Love My Grandma!


I recently went down to Bethesda, Maryland to be with my grandma for the Easter weekend and to enjoy the beauty of the Cherry Blossoms. She is the most energetic, fun loving, and hysterical lady you'll ever meet. And she's my grandma. I enjoyed every minute!



It looks like we're sharing a moment, but really, grandma is trying to stick a branch in my face while I protest.


..When I say my prayers at night
I ask God to bless and hold her tight.
Cause when it comes to giving hugs
my grandma's arms are filled with love!

Author Unknown




4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    looks like you had a great time!! glad you got to spend time with family :-)


  2. Julie Says:

    Pretty ladies, pretty trees.


  3. I agree with you...your Grandma is one very special lady! And, she certainly has a beautiful family! Love these pictures!


  4. Dale Says:

    Happy memories with Grandma! Thanks Janelle! I sent this to her...