Thank you for putting up this picture Janelle. What a happy day that was for all of us...he loved you very much and was very proud of you. Thank you for your love and support for Grandma too...she will need all of our help even though she may look fine on the outside. She is a blessed lady to have such wonderful grandchildren. I love you very much..
"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."
-Beth Moore
By Wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge it's room are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
sorry to hear about your loss. we'll be praying for you!
What a sad time in your lives. I am so sorry! He had such a special part in your lives and I know you will miss him dearly. Deepest sympathy!
Thank you for putting up this picture Janelle. What a happy day that was for all of us...he loved you very much and was very proud of you. Thank you for your love and support for Grandma too...she will need all of our help even though she may look fine on the outside. She is a blessed lady to have such wonderful grandchildren. I love you very much..