Ladies Beach Trip



Ahh, the beach. It represents the very essence of summer. My girlfriends and I had the opportunity to get away with each other for a weekend and spend some quality time together. We stayed at the Impala Hotel. Did you know that an Impala is some type of deer? Anyway, we had a great time hanging out on the beach, enjoying the beautiful weather and taking "photo shoots" with our photographer. :) As much as I didn't want the fun weekend to end, I was ready to come home to my hubby.

chillin'

big dorks

Photography by Alyssa Breneman
















"Friends are the sunshine of life"
-John Hay
3 Responses
  1. Julie Says:

    cute pics. looks like a fun trip.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Very nice photos...looks like good times with good friends. I love looking at your blog! mama


  3. Jen Says:

    I'm so jealous - I want to go to the beach and get a tan! Those pics are awesome - you are such beautiful gals! Looks like it was a fun time.