|
"This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations." Genesis 9:12 After the flood, Noah received a message of hope that God would build a new world because of Noah’s faithfulness.
A week ago, we were greeted by a beautiful rainbow on a rainy drive. This video does not do the rainbow justice but I think it was the biggest and most vivid one I've seen in person. I couldn't get enough of it. And that is why my husband found me hanging out the window of our car trying to get a video of it. You never know when you'll need your camera! Seeing this rainbow gave me hope for that day...and maybe that's why I couldn't get enough of it. Right in front of my face, I was looking at a beautiful symbol of real hope! Something I needed. God never promises that our lives won’t be filled with storms, and heartache but what the scriptures do promise is that Christ will be a redeeming force in the midst of our storms and that he’ll always be present with us. For someone who would be an absolute mess without knowing that, I am so thankful for that comfort.
Full-on double rainbow!!!! It...it...it's beautiful!!
haha... oh my gosh I totally forgot to have a meltdown during my film!
So true.Thanks for the thought and the video. Haven't seen a rainbow in along time, Nice!
Kathy and Dave and Nick and I saw the same rainbow...and loved it! God is so faithful to us all....
I do not know what you are going through in your life, but I do know for a fact that rainbow spoke volumes to me too. I never saw as beautiful of a rainbow as that evening. When I think of you, I pray for you.