Weddings Galore!


Harnish/King Wedding

It was a hot but beautiful evening as we celebrated our cousin's special day.
The night was complete with a big white tent, colorful lanterns strung by the surrounding trees and a small, talented Bluegrass band that added to the evening's enchantment.



As we arrived to the ceremony, there were tables full of handmade pottery that we were allowed to pick from. The bride had worked for several months making these gifts for guests. They were amazing! Her creativity was seen all over the grounds...




The bride was beautiful and the groom was sweating. But that didn't stop him from smiling big that day! Pictured below: Grandma and Grandpa Harnish with bride, groom and all the male cousins. (Minus Chad) It was a fun family gathering...

my 3 other sisters!



Congrats Michael & Rachel!



Herr/Kiser Wedding

It's a lot of fun for Dustin and I to watch good friends get married. Especially when we have watched them wait so patiently for that special someone. This particular groom couldn't stop smiling all day. Their excitement for each other radiated through their faces. :) It's been a privilege watching these two grow in our very own Sunday school class. It is evident that they are perfectly and wonderfully made for each other.


I love going to weddings. They're all so different and unique. The couple, the message, the colors, the details. They are a great celebration of what the Lord has perfectly joined together. It's also a good reminder for us as a former bride and groom to remember every day how precious that gift is. I can't believe it will be 3 years for us. It feels like yesterday we had just gone on our first date in the white 'stang.


The Hen Corner: Some of the finest ladies I know!


Our good and special friends, the Herr Boys!


The groomsmen got a little excited for Matt.

Struggling.

I love how weird my friends are....



More wonderful friends...
Two of my favorites, Breneman Sistas!


Here's Dustin looking like the Godfather with the groomsmen.



Congrats Matt & Nicole!


2 Responses
  1. Dale Says:

    I love this post...I love all your posts...but the joy and friendship comes shining through...what a wonderful group of friends you and Dustin have....!


  2. I love when you share pictures of events, weddings, family, friends, and lots of smiles. You seem to have such an endearing way of sharing in your posts. Both of these weddings are beautiful and so uniquely done. You are so fortunate to have many wonderful people in your life. Thanks for sharing your fun with us. I look forward to each new post.