Winter Recap


Hello friends. I'm definitely over due for a new posting. Here is just a recap of different events from the Christmas holiday to the present.


Celebrating Christmas as Cheryl and I boogie on the floor at the annual Paradise Custom Kitchens Christmas party.


My brother and sister-in-law doing the twist in an intense couples competition!
Look at those moves!

~

Celebrating Christmas at the Vitto Household!...


(sweet little Gracie)

~

Celebrating Christmas at the Landis Household!...

(Cute miss Selah knows how to work a camera!)


(mom-mom and her girls)

(Here we have a giant cheetah with four heads. :)
...Or four sisters in our warm snuggies from Mom!)

~

Saying goodbye to a good friend...

I had the privilege of seeing one of my childhood best friends leave the states to make her dream of missions a reality. She will be living in Uruguay for 2 years or until the Lord leads her somewhere else. I will miss her!
(5 L-S buddies posing for a picture at Rebecca's Commissioning Service.)


(Just you wait, this girl is gonna be the next female Billy Graham!) 


(The final 'goodbye' photo)  :)

~

A day in West Chester with my wonderful sisters...



(sampling the whole deli ) ;)



(Visiting the Book Barn. A charming 5 story barn full of books and antiques for sale)




(we found a black cat)


So thankful for the beautiful friendship we have.


3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    looks like great memories! where is that book place? seems like a place i should go:-)


  2. Dale Says:

    I love reading your posts and seeing the beautiful pictures...and especially the last line..I'm so blessed by the friendship you three beauties share!


  3. I am so thankful that I personally know you and your beautiful family. Your family brings joy to my heart every time I see them. Everyone of these pictures are so good! I enjoy each and every post that you share. Your living room pictures are totally amazing to me. I like before and after pictures...especially yours.